Reports to Friends
Jan. 19, 2001 to Feb. 23, 2001 (9 files)
December 6, 2000
- "Natural Born Bullies," by Robin Grill
- "Weasel Words Don't Protect Children--An analysis of Minnesota's pseudo-definition of child abuse" By Jordan Riak
- "A Letter From Fawn Wilcox, an Oklahoma Mom," etc.
- September 28, 2000, TRUTH IN ADVERTISING--Spanking, Sex and Solomon
- September 13, 2000, DEAD TEEN'S CASE CLOSED: Involved adults walk, every one, Correspondence concerning the death of Nicholaus Contreraz at Arizona Boys Ranch from Candice Takeuchi, September 9, 2000
- September 1, 2000, Forced Retention of Bodily Waste: The Most Overlooked Form of Child Maltreatment, by Laurie A. Couture
- August 18, 2000, South Africa's Constitutional Court says 'NO' to spankers in Christian schools
- August 11, 2000, Why I liberated my daughter from a behavior-modification boarding school, by Patricia Wolff
- August 2, 2000, George W. Bush's "Teacher Protection Act" reexamined--Does this nation really need more whacked schoolchildren?
- July 27, 2000, Shaken Baby Syndrome--Virginia's 'Minimum Standards' reaches for a new, lower minimum
- July 24, 2000, German Parliament bans use of corporal punishment in child rearing
- July 22, 2000, A Spanking Debate--Mike D. v. Jordan Riak
- July 19, 2000, Certain wounds never heal
- July 7, 2000, Tom Johnson's correspondence with Gov. Bush re: proposed "Teacher Protection Act"
- July 1, 2000, Backsliding Virginia
- June 16, 2000, Vilifying the scapegoat, then and now
- May 17, 2000, Jordan Riak's correspondence with Gov. Bush re: a Texas mom's complaint about her son's paddling
- April 27, 2000, Planning to relocate in Tennessee
with your school-age children? Better think twice.
- March 10, 2000,
Texas Governor Bush on "paddling"
- January 24, 2000, 118,701 reasons not to enroll your child in a Texas school
- December 10, 1999, Killer camps
- October 18, 1999, Response to a spanker
- October 6, 1999, Britain: The Second Shoe Drops. Also other articles.
- August 1999, Bigotry by any other name... Also other articles.
- July 1999, Radio blues. Yes sir, no sir, may I kiss your toe sir? More leeway to do what?
- June 1999, Oklahoma and Nevada legislatures remind parents that it's okay to spank.
- February 1999, No-spanking campaign, Oakland, California
Return to Table of Contents