- The Dangers Associated With Hitting Children, June 2007
- Preacher or behavioral scientist: Dr. Dobson needs to make up his mind, SOURCE: Connecticut Psychologist, Newsletter of the Connecticut Psychological Association, Winter, 2006, Vol. 59, Number 4, page 6.
- The Beaten May Become Beaters
- Delinquency, Corporal Punishment, and the Schools SOURCE: CRIME & DELINQUENCY, 1978, pp. 336 - 354.
- Severe Parental Punishment and Aggression: The Link between Corporal Punishment and Delinquency
Revised Web edition, January 1998. Originally published in Corporal Punishment in American Education: Readings in History, Practice and Alternatives, Editors: Irwin A. Hyman and James H. Wise, Temple University Press, Copyright 1979 (pp. 126-142).
- The Belt, Adrenalin and Delinquency
- Should Paddling be Banned in Schools?
A letter to the editor of teennewsweek.com, May 14, 2001
- Most of the victims don't have a clue what "hit" them Letter to Project NoSpank, June 30, 2001
- Research does not lie Email from Dr. Ralph Welsh to the Dallas ISD, August 12, 2003
- Spanking, not poverty, key to aggression Portion of letter to the editor of Science News, Vol. 164, No. 16, Oct. 18, 2003, p. 244.